2009年9月13日日曜日

Crazy times: This past week

This week has been crazy. Going to classes, getting my bike fixed, eating cream-filled bread in the cafeteria, getting my bike fixed again...

I went to Harajuku last week, it was pretty awesome. Pictures on facebook.

My Japanese class: at first I thought it was going to be really hard. The sensei talked at normal speed, aka really fast, and I couldn't really understand her. But then it turns out we get a different teacher every day, and most of htose are easier to understand. That class is not so hard1 I need to do my homework today though.

Japanese Society class: Did you know that the Three Fundamental Principles of Japanese Society are 1) Vertical Hierarchy, 2) Collectivism, 3) Social Control? Now you know.

Language, Politics, and the Media class: This class is so awesome. The professor is British but he makes jokes in Japanese. We talked about Sarah Palin's campaign slogan for an hour and twenty minutes. Win.

Modern Japanese Literature in English Translation class: Interesting, but the class is once a week from 3:10 to 7 pm, so I think I'm going to drop it.

This weekend I went to Kichijouji and walked around, it was pretty cool. Other than that I did nothing. I think I slept for 15 hours last night, no joke. Hopefully next weekend I will be up for fun things like clubbing.

Once again I am eating some ume onigiri. Those things are so good.

I had to get my bike fixed again. This time it cost me ten dollars.

True Blood season finale tomorrow!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿